Bolt & Nut Manufacturing Ltd have implemented measures to ensure the health and welfare of our employees and stakeholders. We will continue to support our customers during this period.
The health, safety and well-being of our staff, visitors and contractors are of the upmost priority and we will continue to monitor and follow guidance by the government in respect to the Coronavirus.
We have introduced measures to ensure staff can work from home if they are able to do so.
We have also implemented isolated working and fixed teams widely throughout our facility. Anyone displaying symptoms or that live with someone who is displaying symptoms are told to self-isolate,
request an NHS test and avoid the premises.
- All non-critical appointments and visits have been postponed or held via telephone or video conferencing.
- Non-essential staff have the facility to work remotely off site.
- All non-critical visits both domestic and abroad have been postponed until further notice.
- Our premises have been equipped with additional hand sanitising stations and hand washing facilities.
- All personnel are to adhere to social distancing of 2m or 1m with risk mitigation. All physical contact must be avoided.
- Personnel on site have been assigned fixed team bubbles to minimise contagion.
- Everyone is reminded to adhere to high levels of hygiene and respiratory etiquette. Visitors and contractors are informed of company policy and locations of wash facilities and hand sanitising stations. All personnel must wash hands regularly.
- External personnel must wear face coverings whilst on site and avoid touching unnecessary surfaces.
- Surfaces and areas are disinfected and cleaned on a daily basis.
- PPE is available for use such as face masks, visors and nitrile gloves.
- Anyone displaying symptoms are to leave site immediately and follow government guidelines on testing. Temperatures will be checked regularly.
- Delivery drivers are escorted by a member of staff to the welfare facilities and informed they must wash hands or use hand sanitiser.
- All incoming stock is isolated and disinfected upon arrival.
At this time Bolt & Nut Manufacturing Ltd are operating its production facility as normal. We currently have a large stockholding of material and are currently experiencing no delays to
production or deliveries. We are committed to ensure we continue to meet the needs of our customers requirements.
We will continue to support our customers and their projects throughout this difficult time.