Bolt & Nut Manufacturing Ltd have implemented measures to ensure the health and welfare of our employees and stakeholders. We will continue to support our customers during this period.
The Health, safety and well-being of our staff, visitors and contractors are of the upmost importance and we will continue to monitor and follow guidance by the government in respect to the Coronavirus. We have introduced measures to ensure staff can work from home if they are able to do so.
We have also implemented isolated working and fixed teams widely throughout our facility. Anyone displaying symptoms or that live with someone who is displaying symptoms are told to self-isolate, request an NHS test and avoid the premises and personnel in their fixed team are instructed to do the same.
- – All non-critical appointments and visits have been postponed or held via telephone or video conferencing.
- – All non-critical visits domestic and abroad have been postponed until further notice.
- – Our premises have been equipped with hand sanitising stations and additional hand washing facilities.
- – All personnel are to adhere to social distancing and back to back working. All physical contact must be avoided.
- – Personnel on site have been assigned fixed team bubbles to minimise contagion.
- – Everyone is reminded to adhere to high levels of hygiene and respiratory etiquette. Visitors and contractors are informed of company policy and locations of wash facilities and hand sanitising stations. All personnel must wash hands regularly.
- – External personnel must wear face coverings whilst on site and avoid touching unnecessary surfaces.
- – Surfaces and areas are disinfected and cleaned on a daily basis.
- – PPE is available for use such as face masks, visors and nitrile gloves.
- – Anyone displaying symptoms are to leave site immediately and follow government guidelines on testing. Temperatures will be checked regularly.
- – Delivery drivers are escorted by a member of staff to the welfare facilities and informed they must wash hands or use hand sanitiser.
- – All incoming stock is isolated and disinfected upon arrival.
At this time Bolt & Nut Manufacturing Ltd are operating its production facility as normal. We currently have a large stockholding of material and are currently experiencing no delays to production or deliveries. Any changes or issues that arise will be communicated to the customers by their account manager immediately and steps being taken to reduce disruption.
We will continue to support our customers and their projects throughout this difficult time.