Bolt & Nut Manufacturing Ltd have implemented measures to ensure the health and welfare of our employees and stakeholders. We will continue to support our customers during this period.
The Health, safety and well-being of our staff, visitors and contractors are of the upmost importance and we will continue to monitor and follow guidance by the government in respect to the Coronavirus.
We have introduced measures to ensure staff can work from home have the facility to and will continue to be supported by the company.
We have also implemented isolated working widely throughout our facility. Anyone displaying symptoms or that live with someone who is displaying symptoms are told to self-isolate and avoid the premises.
- – All non-critical appointments and visits have been postponed or held via telephone or video conferencing.
- All non-critical visits domestic and abroad have been postponed until further notice.
- Our premises have been equipped with hand sanitising stations and additional hand washing facilities.
- All personnel are to adhere to social distancing and avoid physical contact.
- Everyone is reminded to adhere to high levels of hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Delivery drivers are not permitted to enter the facility and must stay behind the desk in dispatch.
- All incoming stock is isolated and disinfected upon arrival.
At this time Bolt & Nut Manufacturing Ltd are operating its production facility as normal. We currently have a large stockholding of material and are currently experiencing no delays to production or deliveries.
Any changes or issues that arise will be communicated to the customers by their account manager immediately and steps being taken to reduce disruption.
We will continue to support our customers and their projects throughout this difficult time.